masonkw

EfT - BE HWID safety nets?

Question

So iv been looking into alot of things here and there with free time. And have come across some interest in some topics, and would like to ask if such things would be able in the future for EfT or any other games that might use BE.

To begin, a bit of worry, is the detection ability of BE. This can be good or bad depending how you look at it. currently, i get booted off EfT for just having a USB3.1 exp card and a USB plugged into it. the Card itself is just plug and play, no software or verification needed. its a dumy port card. the USB though is some old Kington 2.0 thumbdrive that required an install to use properly and a format of the USB afterwards. it will have its own little window and all when ever the USB is plugged in. BE doesnt like it. so it slaps me when ever i forget to leave it in. BE isnt dumb, but it is very picky or very over protective.

Currently there are questionable and no solid answers to bi-pass the HWID bans. some say they just reinstall windows on a new drive. others say they need to swap mobos. ect.

How about work around programs for the HWID ban? So the expensive method is to get a Spoofer program that masks all components of your computer as something else. this doesnt make much sense as that sounds like itd bring up HWID issues in general. something BE looks for specifically. though, apparently i see comments saying it works. and some that say it doesnt. 

Another way to cover yourself HWID checks? well there was a group in mid September that was looking into tricking BE using a VM (Virtual Machine). They are testing it, and well. i guess its too early to say? i guess?

Though, theres some interesting ways to have a try and catch yourself from being slammed with a HWID-ban, there doesnt seam to be anything solid yet on programs to work around BE all together. As BE is very active and makes core updates every 3~8 months iv noticed. 

I wouldnt mind MC looking into these methods, if something can be packaged into MC's launcher or the individual cheat executable, then that will help atleast widen the cheat's invite pool. 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet