Current Situation
Our EFT Cheat is going Invite Only

Invite Applications are OPEN

Applications can be created here: https://maverickcheats.net/community/support/

Department: - Invite Applications
Note: We are taking a 1$ Application Fee. This is to ensure anyone applying is actually committed to making the Invite Purchase.
Lifetime Customers/Monthly Customers WILL have to pay the 50$ Monthly.
The new price is non negotiable, its been changed to make up the difference of revenue loss.
If you apply using the wrong department, we WILL NOT accept you. Please choose the right one. Thanks

We promise more features are to come, this is just a standard release to test the waters.
In terms of the cheat development, we have been testing a Developer build on EmuTarkov ASWELL as the Official Game protected by BattlEye. SplitX is still working on automating/securing the Launch Procedure, he did mention that he was getting close, COULD be a few more days.

Official Features: (so far)
ESP
- Name ESP
- Weapon ESP (sometimes doesn't work)
- Skeleton ESP

Aim Assist
- No Recoil
- Aimlock (Very quick unlike before)

Refunds
- Refunds will be provided for EFT purchases made within august 2019
- No refunds will be provided for the Application Fee regardless of results

Refunds can be requested by creating a Support Ticket and choosing the Department 'Refund'
Support Tickets: Support

Invite Eligibility Factors
- Account Age
- Number of Purchases
- Activity/Posting Activity
- Discord/Community Reputation
- Discord/Community Engagement

During the reviewal process, any applications will subject to the senior staffs reviewing your profile and looking for these traits.
We will also search Discord if you have a Linked Discord.

FAQ
1. Would previous EFT [Lifetime] customers get the cheat?
No. As we stated in our terms of service, We may sell "lifetime" subscriptions. Lifetime means the cheat lifetime, not your lifetime. 
The New EFT cheat is a completely new menu and is not associated with the old version

2. Why are you limiting the number of users/ using an invite application?
Battleye is biggest anticheat company
The more users that use the cheat, the higher the risk of detection, so we limit the number of users using it
and within the users we want to minimize the risk of them being snitches what so ever.

3. Are you still taking in applications?
Yes. We would continue taking in applications unless we annouce that we would stop

4. I got declined, Can I appeal again?
Under certain requirement, Yes. Please view the Discord EFT NEWS channel to check out the requirements

5. Can I help test the BETA version?
The unfinised built is only for testing for users who has been accepted and made payment of the cheat

Note
Please join our discord server for the latest news and more!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 4

On 8/14/2019 at 12:30 AM, 50ShadesOfUs said:

Current Situation
Our EFT Cheat is going Invite Only

Invite Applications are OPEN

Applications can be created here: https://maverickcheats.net/community/support/

Department: - Invite Applications
Note: We are taking a 1$ Application Fee. This is to ensure anyone applying is actually committed to making the Invite Purchase.
Lifetime Customers/Monthly Customers WILL have to pay the 50$ Monthly.
The new price is non negotiable, its been changed to make up the difference of revenue loss.
If you apply using the wrong department, we WILL NOT accept you. Please choose the right one. Thanks

We promise more features are to come, this is just a standard release to test the waters.
In terms of the cheat development, we have been testing a Developer build on EmuTarkov ASWELL as the Official Game protected by BattlEye. SplitX is still working on automating/securing the Launch Procedure, he did mention that he was getting close, COULD be a few more days.

Official Features: (so far)
ESP
- Name ESP
- Weapon ESP (sometimes doesn't work)
- Skeleton ESP

Aim Assist
- No Recoil
- Aimlock (Very quick unlike before)

Refunds
- Refunds will be provided for EFT purchases made within august 2019
- No refunds will be provided for the Application Fee regardless of results

Refunds can be requested by creating a Support Ticket and choosing the Department 'Refund'
Support Tickets: Support

Invite Eligibility Factors
- Account Age
- Number of Purchases
- Activity/Posting Activity
- Discord/Community Reputation
- Discord/Community Engagement

During the reviewal process, any applications will subject to the senior staffs reviewing your profile and looking for these traits.
We will also search Discord if you have a Linked Discord.

FAQ
1. Would previous EFT [Lifetime] customers get the cheat?
No. As we stated in our terms of service, We may sell "lifetime" subscriptions. Lifetime means the cheat lifetime, not your lifetime. 
The New EFT cheat is a completely new menu and is not associated with the old version

2. Why are you limiting the number of users/ using an invite application?
Battleye is biggest anticheat company
The more users that use the cheat, the higher the risk of detection, so we limit the number of users using it
and within the users we want to minimize the risk of them being snitches what so ever.

3. Are you still taking in applications?
Yes. We would continue taking in applications unless we annouce that we would stop

4. I got declined, Can I appeal again?
Under certain requirement, Yes. Please view the Discord EFT NEWS channel to check out the requirements

5. Can I help test the BETA version?
The unfinised built is only for testing for users who has been accepted and made payment of the cheat

Note
Please join our discord server for the latest news and more!

soo if I only wanted it for a month I only pay 50$ or does it keep charging my card

No, you will not be able to buy it as much as a single guest, and your card will not be charged for DayZ play since cheating is now private for only those guests.