GTA 5 [VIP] Installation and Details

CrispyCheats

• Owner

Installation:

1. Download and Install our Launcher from the Downloads section.
  2. Buy our GTA 5 [VIP] Cheat from our Store if you don't own it already.
  3. Disable, Uninstall or Exclude our Software and Folder from your AntiVirus's.
  4. Run our Launcher executable, expand the Side Menu List and click GTA 5 [VIP]. Click Launch.
  5. Launch your game once you see a Message Box that specifies the actions were successful or completed.
  6. Pressing 'Insert' in-game should pull up an Internal Menu that provides you the ability to manage and use our Cheat.

Details:

The Cheat offers many features such as Trolling, Protection from other Cheats, God Mode, Recovery Features and 100's of other features. We currently don't offer the option to 'save' your cheat configuration so take notes in your mind what you typically enable when you first execute the cheat.

Media:

1-GTA 5 [VIP].png

2-GTA 5 [VIP].png2-DROPDOWN-GTA 5 [VIP].png2-SUBMENU-GTA 5 [VIP].png

3-GTA 5 [VIP].png

4-GTA 5 [VIP].png

5-GTA 5 [VIP].png Stealth Money has been REMOVED

6-GTA 5 [VIP].png

7-GTA 5 [VIP].png

8-GTA 5 [VIP].png

• Like 11
    • Thanks 5

• Owner
    5 minutes ago, TheGrantyMan said:

Need a bit of help, I originally bought the GTA 5 [Paid] version, and recently purchased this [VIP] version, however in my launcher it is still showing the [Paid] version and cheats in game, I've been able to get the VIP launcher working a few times but it seems random!

Disable autolaunch for all the cheats then try

• Like 1

• Owner
    10 minutes ago, TheGrantyMan said:

I tried disabling all of the mods, even the other like BF, CSGO etc. But it still shows up the [Paid] cheat menu. I've uploaded screenshots of them.

Can happily prove I purchased both the Paid and the VIP too.

98454.png

9845486.png

Circle what cheat you're launching on the loader

when I used bodyguards and complete some Warehouse mission with a friend and got into a cutscene it turned my bodyguards into lifeless triggered A.I. that could attack me if they are aimed at or hear a gunshot. This also ended up creating another glitch perhaps combined with teleporting which prevented me from getting into my personal vehicles and made me to do a the mannequin challenge in the instance of halfway getting into my car as if stopping to think "did I leave the stove open?"

• 2 weeks later...