GTA 5 [VIP] Installation and Details

CrispyCheats

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Martin Lockert said:

When i Stealth Money In GTA V  can U tell me is it undetected by rockstar Anti Cheat Or Give me Any Recommendation How can i Use it ? I Purchase Paid GTA V [ VIP Cheat ] !

I have modded 3 account so far. Two has more than 1Bil each and the third is my alt I use for money drops. 

Leveled each from 1 to 100 and unlocked all. 

No issue so far, 4 days later.

Stealth cheat works, for the most part. But I don't recommend going over 1Bil. I really didn't need it like I thought I would. 

8 hours ago, RolePlayOnly92 said:

I have modded 3 account so far. Two has more than 1Bil each and the third is my alt I use for money drops. 

Leveled each from 1 to 100 and unlocked all. 

No issue so far, 4 days later.

Stealth cheat works, for the most part. But I don't recommend going over 1Bil. I really didn't need it like I thought I would. 

I don't think you would need to 1Bil to buy everything on online 

5 hours ago, Wizly28 said:

I don't think you would need to 1Bil to buy everything on online 

My friend wanted 3Bil on his, so I gave it to him.

I gave myself about 1.4Bil, bought every business and upgrades and still have 1.3ish.
Think I'm going to delete my character and start over. I honestly don't like seeing that much money. Lmao.

3 hours ago, RolePlayOnly92 said:

My friend wanted 3Bil on his, so I gave it to him.

I gave myself about 1.4Bil, bought every business and upgrades and still have 1.3ish.
Think I'm going to delete my character and start over. I honestly don't like seeing that much money. Lmao.

Try buying all the cars, modding them then buying every single article of clothing, accessories, masks, outfits. Then do it for your main too and your alt since you can have two characters. Then you will see that you will spend over 2 bil

Edited by Estrella Metal

25 minutes ago, roadrage3 said:

Hey Guys 🙂

Have a Quesion: My Maverick Client looks like the first PIC.

How can i get the Launcher which is shown in the Media above?

Thanks for you Help 🙂

mc.PNG

thats because thats the GTA 5 [VIP] cheat, not the normal GTA V. You can get it at the shop page.

Edited by jacob1337

2 hours ago, jacob1337 said:

thats because thats the GTA 5 [VIP] cheat, not the normal GTA V. You can get it at the shop page.

So, Paid is something else as VIP?

I bought the Menu about a Year ago. Since then there was a Reset of all Accounts. I restored my Account via Support...

Do I need to buy it again to get the "VIP" Menu?

Unbenannt.PNG

One Year ago I bought an Lifetime VIP License for GTA. Looked like this: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Nn7BHsX3yuU/maxresdefault.jpg

But since then there was an big update and all Accounts have been deleted. In the Version now (Shown in my first thread) there are not as much Options as in the first one I bought. Thats a little bit sad...
So @Drapzzy you want to say I have to buy it again cause of an Update? Am I right?

I looked it up and in Nov 17 (Date I bought the Client) I bought an VIP License as shown in the PIC...

Unbenannt.PNG

• Supervisor
3 hours ago, roadrage3 said:

One Year ago I bought an Lifetime VIP License for GTA. Looked like this: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Nn7BHsX3yuU/maxresdefault.jpg

But since then there was an big update and all Accounts have been deleted. In the Version now (Shown in my first thread) there are not as much Options as in the first one I bought. Thats a little bit sad...
So @Drapzzy you want to say I have to buy it again cause of an Update? Am I right?

I looked it up and in Nov 17 (Date I bought the Client) I bought an VIP License as shown in the PIC...

Unbenannt.PNG

1 year ago, VIP didn't exist