GTA 5 [VIP] Installation and Details

CrispyCheats

I have some problems with my game crashing at random. It seems to happen more often when I start a mission. Also Valkyrie gun and flare gun seem to work intermittently as well as teleport to waypoint. The teleport to object option has only worked once for me. I don't know if this is a local issue with me not setting this up correctly or if it's a client side issue that's being worked on.

Thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

Need a bit of help, I originally bought the GTA 5 [Paid] version  Movies series world , and recently purchased this [VIP] version, however in my launcher it is still showing the [Paid] version and cheats in game, I've been able to get the VIP launcher working a few times but it seems random!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzz help.....

Edited by Sheldon

• Supervisor
23 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

Need a bit of help, I originally bought the GTA 5 [Paid] version, and recently purchased this [VIP] version, however in my launcher it is still showing the [Paid] version and cheats in game, I've been able to get the VIP launcher working a few times but it seems random!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzz help.....

1. U don't have the paid cheat

2. U don't have the VIP cheat

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snatchy said:

Hello, I bought the VIP but I always find myself in free version, far from the VIP model you are promoting, can you help me?

In the launcher please make sure that you select the GTA paid internal cheat. Launch it and then launch the game when prompted to.

Thanks

@JosephFL5 Had this issue since 11 october never got fixed and never will. it's kinda sad but the developer did his job tho but wasn't able to fix it. So don't even bother making tickets, made 4 of them with all the proof with pictures and videos nothing changed lol "we are investigating". just use the free version otherwise u will get so butthurt like me.

16 hours ago, dasidas12 said:

@JosephFL5 Had this issue since 11 october never got fixed and never will. it's kinda sad but the developer did his job tho but wasn't able to fix it. So don't even bother making tickets, made 4 of them with all the proof with pictures and videos nothing changed lol "we are investigating". just use the free version otherwise u will get so butthurt like me.

if you don't mind could you share your issue