GTA 5 [VIP] Installation and Details

CrispyCheats

On 8/27/2019 at 12:53 PM, gta5gta5 said:

i bought gta 5 vip and i was banned.i need to explain then they block me . they did not answer me . wtf

Screenshot_20190827-184908_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20190825-235112_Discord.jpg

You were muted for being rude to staff and the DM screenshot appears to be messages you sent to dyno bot so I'm not sure why you are surprised you didn't receive a reply.

• 1 month later...

Hi, i can't open the VIP cheat because the luncher think that my game are closed but even if my game run the luncher say (you have 60s to start your game) and the not paid version work how did i fixed it ?

(Sorry for my bad english)

image.png.9c9e1ac7607024c8a11eefac891b4f06.png

Edited by Maxx02
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi so I clicked on "Unlocked State" and it set back ALL my states back to ZERO 😞 (shooting, stamina, racing, flying, etc,).

Now I am a level 120 with 0 everywhere.... Looks so weird. I can't figure out how to bring back my skills level. Is there any way to do it please ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/28/2020 at 11:09 AM, Speiky said:

Hello, the VIP cheat doesn't open (you have 60sec to start your game) and the unpaid version goes, how can I fix it? Virus program is off, have the version 0,24a

(Sorry for my bad English)

image.png

Same by me Vip IS NOT WORKING !!!! Fullmode game ist crashing in window mode launcher not work. Free version is working

On 2/29/2020 at 11:07 PM, dark_ness01 said:

Same by me Vip IS NOT WORKING !!!! Fullmode game ist crashing in window mode launcher not work. Free version is working

the way i do it: 1st i disable the antivirus, 2nd i run the game in window mode and in story mode, 3rd ii run the cheat, 4th i go back in game and using (inst key) to run the cheat, playing about 5 minutes in story mode using it and then i go online mode and works perfect 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
3 hours ago, Lesny017 said:

good evening

I have this error message 

Mismatched HWID

You can reset your HWID Lock that is assigned to our launcher using this link. Make sure you open it in the SAME browser and that you are logged into the website already. https://maverickcheats.net/community/maverickcheats/hwid.php
YOU ONLY HAVE 3 FREE RESETS A MONTH.