GTA 5 [VIP] Installation and Details

CrispyCheats

3 hours ago, Yesitisfox said:

How do I drop more money, the most I can do is 500,000 to myself every 10 seconds and $2500 every second to other players. 

Secondly is it possible to make a modded account on my pc then play I on my Xbox One?

With the new Rockstar method, Drop money can get you banned. I think better wait 2 days for check if you get banned.

On 10/12/2018 at 7:58 PM, CrispyCheats said:

Pressing 'Insert' in-game should pull up an Internal Menu that provides you the ability to manage and use our Cheat.

I do not see the "insert" button in game once I launch, how do I fix this?

• 2 weeks later...

Everytime I try to load VIP up, it says a message like "Injector Pre-Loaded: You have 60 seconds to start your game." But even when I boot up my game and wait for a while nothing happens and the menu doesn't pop up. Now I almost feel like I've been scammed but it's probably just a bug.

• Administrator
On 5/2/2020 at 7:48 AM, jdogden1118 said:

Everytime I try to load VIP up, it says a message like "Injector Pre-Loaded: You have 60 seconds to start your game." But even when I boot up my game and wait for a while nothing happens and the menu doesn't pop up. Now I almost feel like I've been scammed but it's probably just a bug.

The keybind to open the menu is INS or F11 as a backup, the menu does not automatically pop up for you. Also, please ensure that the launcher is excluded from all anti-viruses and you launch the game in story mode.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Kakashi12 said:

Not injecting? Insert simply not working in game, any tips?

Please ensure that the launcher is excluded from all anti-viruses and you launch the game in story mode.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, MrAnarchist said:

it is possible to use money cheat? 

How much money is it safe to drop?

Firstly, it is possible to use the money cheat, you just have to disable safe mode. Secondly, there is no "safe amount". No matter how much you add you won't be banned it's when you spend that money then there is a RISK of a ban, that does not mean you are guaranteed to be banned.

3 hours ago, Itz_Jed said:

Firstly, it is possible to use the money cheat, you just have to disable safe mode. Secondly, there is no "safe amount". No matter how much you add you won't be banned it's when you spend that money then there is a RISK of a ban, that does not mean you are guaranteed to be banned.

Does this also apply to other unsafe cheats or are they safer?

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, MrAnarchist said:

Does this also apply to other unsafe cheats or are they safer?

Most other cheat providers are more unsafe than ours as they use more than 500k per loop.

• Administrator
Just now, MrAnarchist said:

I was just talking about the other unsafe cheats that are on maverick clients

Ohh ok. Everything that safe mode disables is considered to have a risk.