GTA 5 [VIP] Installation and Details

CrispyCheats

1 hour ago, ASSeded34 said:

So i start Maverick, everything seems fine, i get popup telling me i have 60sec to start the game, i launch it from steam, go straigh into online.. the game loads for 3sec, and then crashes and pops up error, asking me if i want to launch in safe mode.

Maverick times out, and after that  i can start the game normally (singlep[layer or online), what am i doing wrong ? i have paid maverick version.

is the epic games version?

• Administrator
11 hours ago, MrFranklin said:

I dont know what is HWID and i reset 1 time , i had only two. help me please.

other question the game works in epic game launcher?

Hello,

You don't need to qorry about accidentally resetting your HWID. Also, our cheat has not been tested with the epic games launcher so we cannot say for sure.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Chichihaha said:

everything good know. works perfectly, is it more save when i give my self 150 k in 5000 ms ? is it safer then hitting 500 k in 1000 ms ?

Adding money isn't really the risky part its the spending of it that can be risky since the 1.5 update

I'm using the maverick mod for the first time now, but I think something is wrong, wen I press to install the gta V cheats its seams to be fine, but wen I open the game, the maverick thing fades away and I can't open the mod inside the game 

• Administrator
9 hours ago, ibraidmychesthair said:

I don't know if I should remove the tick on the safe mode because im unable to give money to my self, using epic games launcher.
and every time I want to launch the cheat it shows to GTA5 in the menu, what is the difference (attached file is an example)?

Unt5555itled.jpg

Hello,

The safe mode tick is stating that the disabled features have an increased risk with them.

Also, on the picture you provided, the yellow circle is the free cheat (and can't be used with epic games right now) and the red is the VIP (and can be used with epic games)

8 hours ago, Itz_Jed said:

Hello,

The safe mode tick is stating that the disabled features have an increased risk with them.

Also, on the picture you provided, the yellow circle is the free cheat (and can't be used with epic games right now) and the red is the VIP (and can be used with epic games)

I really appreciate your reply for clearing things up, thanks.

By that, I assume there is no other way to give my self money. correct?

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, ibraidmychesthair said:

I really appreciate your reply for clearing things up, thanks.

By that, I assume there is no other way to give my self money. correct?

With safe mode enabled no.

I'm having some sort of issue where I click launch, and it tells me "External Execution: Successful" "Please Launch your Game". Then I click Ok, and nothing happens, it just closes. I'm running the Epic Games version of GTA V. I tried this with my anti-virus disabled, and it showed no difference.

image.png.6dafa00bebcd54728ba44601b88bbfe2.png 

image.png.9e2eea39d93a4ff766695e8aedb698e1.png

Edited by Darwin

On 5/17/2020 at 5:49 PM, Itz_Jed said:

What do you use to launch GTA?

Hi, my cheat keep saying System.NullReferenceException and crash, Im lauching with rockstar client does that matter? Is it because im using the free version?

Problem solved, I purchased VIP version and its working perfectly fine now, thanks for the working cheat!

Edited by 12313pig

9 hours ago, 12313pig said:

Hi, my cheat keep saying System.NullReferenceException and crash, Im lauching with rockstar client does that matter? Is it because im using the free version?

Problem solved, I purchased VIP version and its working perfectly fine now, thanks for the working cheat!

Im having the same problem with the free, what to do

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Darwin said:

I'm having some sort of issue where I click launch, and it tells me "External Execution: Successful" "Please Launch your Game". Then I click Ok, and nothing happens, it just closes. I'm running the Epic Games version of GTA V. I tried this with my anti-virus disabled, and it showed no difference.

image.png.6dafa00bebcd54728ba44601b88bbfe2.png 

image.png.9e2eea39d93a4ff766695e8aedb698e1.png

The free version does not work with the epic games version of GTA.