GTA 5 [VIP] Installation and Details

CrispyCheats

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, HaraldKrull said:

So... I recently got GTA V for free through the epicgames launcher. The hack doesn't work if I wanna play it and i dont know why. Is it because I have to launch GTA V through the maverick launcher?

Hello,

The free version of our menu doesn't work with epic games.

On 5/20/2020 at 4:00 PM, Itz_Jed said:

What are you using to launch GTA V? (Steam, Rockstar Games or Epic Games)

Im using the rockstar games version, and ive been using the free one for a long time but quitted playing gta for a little bit and now its not working

• Administrator
15 hours ago, Hofi said:

Im using the rockstar games version, and ive been using the free one for a long time but quitted playing gta for a little bit and now its not working

Is your anti-virus disabled?

Hello, I recently order the trial cheat for GTA V but I accidentally canceled my order. Now I can't get it anymore. I tried to create new account "Laican"  (this) to just try the trial but I saw that you ban duplicate account. May you take down one of my account and please may I try the trial cheat that I've not tried ? 

My original account is Chamougn it's my real account. Thank you for your attention and your time. Have a nice day

Edited by laican

• Administrator
11 hours ago, benibo2 said:

my mod menu simply doesnt start i got the trial version btw

if i try to launch it there comes a pre-inject mesage but when i start my game after that nothing happens

one time it said missing game dll.

Make sure that the launcher is excluded from your anti-virus.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi just a question is ther a protection from get kicked back to Desktop or get Black screen i tryd everything and nothing worked. 

Ps.

It woud be nice if we can get a Desktop Kick funktion or something like this , to defend yourself , the "Black screen" not Working on the most other mod menu users and the "Kick player" butten is a compleat joke or a Troll of the devs because it just explode ppl

Edited by Tango4008
Autocorret

• Administrator
17 hours ago, RizzleO said:

I am getting mismatched hardware ID, I had to install a new Hard Drive and now its not working, can you help me? 😞

You may Reset your HWID Lock that is assigned to our Launcher using this link, make sure you open it in the SAME browser and that you are logged into the Website already. https://maverickcheats.net/community/maverickcheats/hwid.php

• 3 weeks later...