GTA 5 [VIP] Installation and Details

CrispyCheats

On 10/13/2018 at 3:58 AM, CrispyCheats said:

Installation:

1. Download and Install our Launcher from the Downloads section.
  2. Buy our GTA 5 [VIP] Cheat from our Store if you don't own it already.
  3. Disable, Uninstall or Exclude our Software and Folder from your AntiVirus's.
  4. Run our Launcher executable, expand the Side Menu List and click GTA 5 [VIP]. Click Launch.
  5. Launch your game once you see a Message Box that specifies the actions were successful or completed.
  6. Pressing 'Insert' in-game should pull up an Internal Menu that provides you the ability to manage and use our Cheat.

I do everything as described in story mode but nothing happens.
The free version goes !

Ich mache alles so wie beschrieben im Story Modus aber nichts passiert.
Die freie Version geht !

Edited by Speiky

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Speiky said:

I do everything as described in story mode but nothing happens.
The free version goes !

Ich mache alles so wie beschrieben im Story Modus aber nichts passiert.
Die freie Version geht !

Speak in English ONLY. Also can you try starting the game in story mode and then launching the cheat. If that doesn’t work please attach a screenshot of your anti-virus/viruses. 

1 hour ago, Itz_Jed said:

Speak in English ONLY. Also can you try starting the game in story mode and then launching the cheat. If that doesn’t work please attach a screenshot of your anti-virus/viruses. 

the game I start in story mode and the cheat also and the windows defender ( real-time protection ) is off

anti.PNG

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Speiky said:

the game I start in story mode and the cheat also and the windows defender ( real-time protection ) is off

anti.PNG

That is saying your anti-virus is enabled.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
9 hours ago, L0yL said:

Hello, I was wondering when/if giving yourself money was going to be safe again?

We won’t be able to tell of it will ever be safe again. Also I doubt it will be as safe as it was before as it is unlikely for rockstar to go back to their old anti-cheat sysytem.

• Like 1

Hello, I need some help. I purchased the $30 paid/vip version, and it launches fine, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to work it. When I press 'insert,' the menu appears, my cursor is stuck in the middle of the screen, and I cannot move it. Do I need to be pressing a special key to unlock the cursor? I've tried it in windowed and fullscreen mode, with the same result. Pausing the game doesn't help either. I've tried everything I can think of, please help!

• Administrator
15 hours ago, mxga said:

Hello, I need some help. I purchased the $30 paid/vip version, and it launches fine, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to work it. When I press 'insert,' the menu appears, my cursor is stuck in the middle of the screen, and I cannot move it. Do I need to be pressing a special key to unlock the cursor? I've tried it in windowed and fullscreen mode, with the same result. Pausing the game doesn't help either. I've tried everything I can think of, please help!

You need to change your ingame mouse input settings to anything apart from the default.

• Administrator
On 7/28/2020 at 6:20 PM, seventhfool said:

For god knows why it wants me to start my game in 60s "injection: pre-loaded! you have 60 seconds to start your game!" Someone please help me 

Launch the game in story mode, then inject the cheat, then press ok to that message and then tab back into your game and press ins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Strider333 said:

Hey i was just wondering why the client has said "We're sorry, this cheat is being updated by the Development team." for the last couple days & i haven't been able to use the menu. Do i need to re-install or do you know how long till its back up & running? 

The VIP should be up later today or tomorrow.

• Like 1