GTA 5 [VIP] Installation and Details

CrispyCheats

hi, i have a problem with cheats. Since Sunday, August 16, 2020, I can't run it, I have a problem installing it, and when it finally installs, I try to run the paid version, and when I see a window and click on it, the launcher disappears from my desktop and I can't reinstall it. Please help (it has never happened to me before) (sorry for my English)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

truly, I'm sick of the mod working for a quarter of the things they say they have, no money, no level, not anything ... also the game crashes every 5 or 10 minutes, I've been demanding for months to update the mod and they do nothing, thank you very much !!!, I paid for something that works three out of 30 things, I feel that nobody of maverick is interested in the word of us, the users of a program which we pay for, it is not free and On top of it, go as you want, I'll see what I do from now on, because I see that you are not interested in this progress and be a successful company or that your users are satisfied, greetings

• Owner
On 10/15/2020 at 4:03 PM, galimberti said:

truly, I'm sick of the mod working for a quarter of the things they say they have, no money, no level, not anything ... also the game crashes every 5 or 10 minutes, I've been demanding for months to update the mod and they do nothing, thank you very much !!!, I paid for something that works three out of 30 things, I feel that nobody of maverick is interested in the word of us, the users of a program which we pay for, it is not free and On top of it, go as you want, I'll see what I do from now on, because I see that you are not interested in this progress and be a successful company or that your users are satisfied, greetings

Thank you for your concerns, you can send me a message and I'll inquire the dev to fix the issues you're having.

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Meisi13 said:

I have had a problem when upgrading cars, that some paint and other things require me to win 35823657 races.

This is a known bug. You can try going into story mode, going back into online and unlocking again however this is not guaranteed to work.