GTA 5 [VIP] Installation and Details

CrispyCheats

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
On 2/9/2021 at 11:13 PM, Robby999 said:

can someone send me the discord so I can talk to someone that can help me because Im having issues with buying the vip hacks it keeps saying it failed.

We don't have a discord right now sorry.

• 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, zsombor20021030 said:

Hey guys the GTA5 paid edition is maybe a litlebit outdated because the never wanted not works and the game crashing sometimes for me for some reason when i m using the cheat so please fix it with the off radar too 😄

So the cheat is not out of date. There are just a few bugs that are hardly noticeable. Well, even if some functions don't work this is still a very useful cheat. The game doesn't crash for me. It can be that if you use a function very often in a row that it can crash. You could try using the Task Manager to give the game more priority. That helps sometimes. Developing and maintaining a mod menu is not easy. You have to keep in mind that there are around ~ 4 people involved in it at the moment. Sure, I would also like to have one or the other function but the way the cheat is, it is perfect for my needs.

1 hour ago, GoodUser said:

So the cheat is not out of date. There are just a few bugs that are hardly noticeable. Well, even if some functions don't work this is still a very useful cheat. The game doesn't crash for me. It can be that if you use a function very often in a row that it can crash. You could try using the Task Manager to give the game more priority. That helps sometimes. Developing and maintaining a mod menu is not easy. You have to keep in mind that there are around ~ 4 people involved in it at the moment. Sure, I would also like to have one or the other function but the way the cheat is, it is perfect for my needs.

Yes i know you guys working hard and thanks for working for us!!! I m sorry 😞  I just wanted too help what is not working and thanks for the good adivice i will put more prio 😄 Have a nice day/ mornin / night. This cheat is 10/10 But the best is the off the radar and the never wanted :DD and they arent working yet thats why i writed down 😄.

9 hours ago, zsombor20021030 said:

Yes i know you guys working hard and thanks for working for us!!! I m sorry 😞  I just wanted too help what is not working and thanks for the good adivice i will put more prio 😄 Have a nice day/ mornin / night. This cheat is 10/10 But the best is the off the radar and the never wanted :DD and they arent working yet thats why i writed down 😄.

Yes everything fine. It sounded more like dissatisfaction. Well there will be an update soon. As long as you can call Lester and activate "Cops look away" or register as CEO and choose to bribe cops under "CEO skills". Then you have 3 minutes of rest : D.

Hello guys! 
I am new with the mod but i am very satisfayed. It have some functions not working as some ppl already said. 

But I just want to know if the level loop with wanted is working somewhere on the map, cose i saw a video, where just in the mountain of LS , middle of the map more or less is working, but not for me. 

The question is if this is gonna be fixed with the update of the mod that we all hope comes soon! 

Thanks for the work boyzs! 

1303939328_WhatsAppImage2021-04-04at10_20_23.thumb.jpeg.3218fa8341c8ce9a496acd34b4f984cf.jpeg

• Administrator
1 hour ago, remu6872 said:

same here

20 hours ago, mikevdberg2 said:

i have the exactly the same problem....

20 hours ago, shawnlee10069 said:

I ran into this problem which doesnt allow me to launch the service 😞

image.png

This issue has been fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 8:11 AM, tjthomas161 said:

to avoid getting banned, is it better to add stealth money to your wallet or bank account, or does it not matter?

It doesn't matter which method you choose. Anything related to GTA Online money is extremely risky. That is why the safe mode is activated by default to deactivate the high-risk functions.

I can still give you a tip. Cheating money in an indirect way.

I'll explain it here: A friend of mine always ordered free cars on the GTA Online Internet and I tuned them with Maximum Upgrade in front of the workshops. He then sold it for over $ 100,000 apiece. It takes a long time, but we have only had positive experiences with it. Me and my friend didn't get a ban or similar negative experiences. My friend made over $ 1 million in just a few minutes.

21 hours ago, ojgaming said:

why does it crash when i get into a online game

You should first go into GTA Online mode and then activate the cheat. If you use the cheat in story mode and want to be in online mode later, that can happen.

6 hours ago, GoodUser said:

It doesn't matter which method you choose. Anything related to GTA Online money is extremely risky. That is why the safe mode is activated by default to deactivate the high-risk functions.

I can still give you a tip. Cheating money in an indirect way.

I'll explain it here: A friend of mine always ordered free cars on the GTA Online Internet and I tuned them with Maximum Upgrade in front of the workshops. He then sold it for over $ 100,000 apiece. It takes a long time, but we have only had positive experiences with it. Me and my friend didn't get a ban or similar negative experiences. My friend made over $ 1 million in just a few minutes.

You should first go into GTA Online mode and then activate the cheat. If you use the cheat in story mode and want to be in online mode later, that can happen.

but dont i need to pre-inject the mods then start the game up in order for the mods to work?

3 minutes ago, ojgaming said:

but dont i need to pre-inject the mods then start the game up in order for the mods to work?

No. You first have to enter the mode where you want to use the cheat. If you want to use the cheat in online mode, then wait until you can move around in GTA Online. Then you go to the launcher and press the launch button

5 minutes ago, GoodUser said:

No. You first have to enter the mode where you want to use the cheat. If you want to use the cheat in online mode, then wait until you can move around in GTA Online. Then you go to the launcher and press the launch button

just tried it and it worked. thank you

1 minute ago, ojgaming said:

just tried it and it worked. thank you

Very good. If something doesn't work again or you have other questions regarding the GTA 5 cheats, please feel free to write a ticket. I can also be reached in Discord.

1 hour ago, miinical said:
  • 
    Hello, I have a problem when I open the vehicle category nothing is displayed there is only the boat category. Can you help me ?

This is a bug. That will be patched soon. We ask for your patience. The development team is already informed.

• Administrator
On 5/5/2021 at 12:05 AM, davisciuperca said:

my game cant load with the hacks pre-loaded and when i load mid-session it crashes after about a minute

Disable you antivirus.