GTA 5 [VIP] Installation and Details

CrispyCheats

1 hour ago, Fyrstekake said:

image.thumb.png.b0780b261f7ca61a6b2ebbe12d25fa98.pngI get this each time I open maverick cheats. tried turning off windows security but it still won't work

Did you really disable your antivirus and firewall, or were you just trying? You are not allowed to activate either of the two while using MaverickCheats and these must have been deactivated before the launcher is opened. My tip: To make it easier to deactivate the antivirus and the firewall, I would recommend Avast Free Antivirus. I use that too because of the simplicity.

The launcher also needs administrator rights

Edited by GoodUser

My game crashes in GTA Online when i pre inject it before. The Maverick client closed after five seconds when i launch GTA 5 paid VIP but the only reason is that GTA 5 Online chrashes when I try to join. Can anyone help me ? 

Tanks

Nex

37 minutes ago, Akira1999 said:

My game crashes in GTA Online when i pre inject it before. The Maverick client closed after five seconds when i launch GTA 5 paid VIP but the only reason is that GTA 5 Online chrashes when I try to join. Can anyone help me ? 

Tanks

Nex

Oh I understand it now I start GTA Online befor i inject

but when i try to call the mechanican the game close unexpectly

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am confused. I brought the VIP menu and em trying to use it and it doesn't seem to work. Is it because i haven't 

1. Disable, Uninstall or Exclude our Software and Folder from your AntiVirus's.

I am not sure how to do this as i think this is why the menu isn't working for me.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, vaderdarth said:

Hi, I am confused. I brought the VIP menu and em trying to use it and it doesn't seem to work. Is it because i haven't 

1. Disable, Uninstall or Exclude our Software and Folder from your AntiVirus's.

I am not sure how to do this as i think this is why the menu isn't working for me.

What is your anti-virus?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a couple of questions about the GTA V install..?

https://mobdro.bio/

So I bought it on the online store. Huge mistake because the download is taking forever. When I launch it says "installing". It got up to about 11% before i set my ps4 in standby mode. After i turned it back on, it was down to 0%, even though it had downloaded about 10gb since the last time it was on.

When it says "installing", is it literally installing the game as opposed to downloading it, and the installation takes forever?? Does my ps4 have to remain turned on for 24 hours?

Edited by Jonus

On 7/31/2021 at 1:03 AM, Jonus said:

I have a couple of questions about the GTA V install..?

https://mobdro.bio/

So I bought it on the online store. Huge mistake because the download is taking forever. When I launch it says "installing". It got up to about 11% before i set my ps4 in standby mode. After i turned it back on, it was down to 0%, even though it had downloaded about 10gb since the last time it was on.

When it says "installing", is it literally installing the game as opposed to downloading it, and the installation takes forever?? Does my ps4 have to remain turned on for 24 hours?

It doesn't work on any PS4 (or any consoles) only working on PC computers

On 8/3/2021 at 4:13 AM, Clinchy said:

After luanching the GTA Vip cheats, it the process doesn't exicst and doesn't seem to inject. Even after i launch Gta. It used to work great before the tuners update and ever since just been a ton of issues.

It does work for me after downloading the new version "Beta Launcher 0.03". Only at the beginning, it takes less than a minute to show up on the screen after pressing "Insert" but is understandable because this menu and ability what you can do in GTA are massive.

On 8/8/2021 at 4:33 PM, TimmyTaliban said:

Everytime I open the cheat up and try to launch it (as normal), it opens up another Maverick login window. The original cheat (GTA V VIP) doesn't launch - I need to login into the new window and then I guess its a new version of the cheat? But no money spawning or anything?

Same thing is happening to me, beta launcher works just fine although some of the options make the cheats crash

On 8/3/2021 at 5:13 AM, Clinchy said:

After luanching the GTA Vip cheats, it the process doesn't exicst and doesn't seem to inject. Even after i launch Gta. It used to work great before the tuners update and ever since just been a ton of issues.

I have the same issue, anybody know any fixes or what the issue is ??

I'm having some issues

I don't know why, when I load the GTA vIP, I get another Launcher popped and I have to relogin, after that I get this annoying and un-hiddeable HUD on my screen and a completely different menu than what I'm used to.

I would like some help here, because the other menu was far better than this one.

Mav1.png

Mav2.png

Menu.jpg

CantHide.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...