CrispyCheats

GTA 5 [VIP] Installation and Details

So... I recently got GTA V for free through the epicgames launcher. The hack doesn't work if I wanna play it and i dont know why. Is it because I have to launch GTA V through the maverick launcher?

6 minutes ago, HaraldKrull said:

So... I recently got GTA V for free through the epicgames launcher. The hack doesn't work if I wanna play it and i dont know why. Is it because I have to launch GTA V through the maverick launcher?

Hello,

The free version of our menu doesn't work with epic games.

Why? And can I change it somehow if I install gta through the Rockstar launcher or so and then log in with my account i got "free" because of epicgames?

2 hours ago, HaraldKrull said:

Why? And can I change it somehow if I install gta through the Rockstar launcher or so and then log in with my account i got "free" because of epicgames?

Nope.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HaraldKrull said:

Can you sometime just change it so it works with the Epic Games version too please?

Paid version works.  :PepoDance:

Edited by APanteli

On 5/20/2020 at 4:00 PM, Itz_Jed said:

What are you using to launch GTA V? (Steam, Rockstar Games or Epic Games)

Im using the rockstar games version, and ive been using the free one for a long time but quitted playing gta for a little bit and now its not working

15 hours ago, Hofi said:

Im using the rockstar games version, and ive been using the free one for a long time but quitted playing gta for a little bit and now its not working

Is your anti-virus disabled?

6 hours ago, Рамиль said:

If I put RP Method: and I press Start Loop the game crashes, then how can I increase the RP?

Screenshot_24.png

Screenshot_24.png

We know about it. There is nothing you can do.

Posted (edited)

Hello, I recently order the trial cheat for GTA V but I accidentally canceled my order. Now I can't get it anymore. I tried to create new account "Laican"  (this) to just try the trial but I saw that you ban duplicate account. May you take down one of my account and please may I try the trial cheat that I've not tried ? 

My original account is Chamougn it's my real account. Thank you for your attention and your time. Have a nice day

Edited by laican

Is rockstars servers shit right now because im getting alot of crashes with VIP. Please advice. safe mode on, god, demi god and inf ammo ON. only use these mostly. and i noticed that the money loop kinda stops awhile. (250k, 1500ms) 

For those who are asking how to turn off safe mode, click the settings/ cog wheel thingy, the one above self protection tab. (2nd tab from below). There, you can customize your menu and also turn off the safe mode. Enjoy!

• Like 1

my mod menu simply doesnt start i got the trial version btw

if i try to launch it there comes a pre-inject mesage but when i start my game after that nothing happens

one time it said missing game dll.

On 5/23/2020 at 1:19 AM, osc314 said:

How do I turn safe mode off?

safe mode.png

Second to bottom icon on the left.

11 hours ago, benibo2 said:

my mod menu simply doesnt start i got the trial version btw

if i try to launch it there comes a pre-inject mesage but when i start my game after that nothing happens

one time it said missing game dll.

Make sure that the launcher is excluded from your anti-virus.

Is it actually safe to use this cheat right now? Last time I used it right before a ban wave and I got banned and got my account reset. Should I try to use it to "get back my account"?