GTA 5 [VIP] Feature Requests

50ShadesOfUs

23 hours ago, 50ShadesOfUs said:

Anti idle would be possible

For other modders to not detect u trying to kick, unlikely

Ok, maybe more modder protection?  So they can't kick us or send us back to single player?  Or cage us... or keep us out of our cars or keep us from moving, etc.

Edited by YakkoWarner

On 11/3/2018 at 7:56 PM, goldenshadow said:
On 11/3/2018 at 7:56 PM, goldenshadow said:

You mean the option change weather global? I think this and the Time changer is Not working... or how to use it Right?

RIGHT CLICK the menu option to open a sub menu. There you can set the weather and time, then apply them to the server. From my experience everyone on the server sees the weather and time changes. FYI xMas Snow and Halloween are the top two requested by random players!

Not sure if this is really considered a "feature" but rather more like a fix, when doing 2.5k drop for example and someone leaves/joins the session it should still stick to that person instead of constantly clicking back to the person you were originally dropping for. Also notifications for features like black screen or fuck up vehicle should be displayed wether it's toggled on or off. Possibly add like a list for features toggled on in the top left or something like that so I know what I have toggled on accidentally or whatever the case may be especially when you're messing with players and is unsure you turned off black screen for a certain player or left it on.

• Like 1

• Owner
7 hours ago, RolePlayOnly92 said:

I would like to see an implementation of a full Money Drop system. 

I have seen other menus drop on multiple people or even just rain 20-30 bags around a person for multiple people. 

Would love to spread joy at more than 1 person at a time.  

These are old menus, you can only drop up to 2-2.5k now at a a maximum per object. This makes it almost useless to drop money on others, waste of our time.

• Like 2

You need an option to tp people to you. Not the other way around. Tp is only good if you need to go to them....  Also can you add more options to drop money bags? It can only go to one person but I want to do at least 5 people at once! / droppings person at once.
I really need tp people to you and the money bag drops(5) / goes on more than one person at a time. Thank You. Plz add this options very soon because a lot of people want this added.

One last thing why is this on the website if this is not planned? It says your working on it but you say it's not planned. The not very good if you detract what you said... Thank You for your time ! :)
Give Wanted Level {In development}

• Give RP {In development}
  • Give Never Wanted {In development}
  • Give Health {In development}
  • Give Armor {In development}
  • Give Vehicle {In development}
  • Attach to Player {In development}
  • Attach Clone {In development}
  • Attach Ped {In development}
  • Attach Vehicle {In development}
  • Attach 69 {In development}
  • Attach pig {In development}
  • Detach All {In development}
  • Animate Player {In development}
  • Unfreeze Player {In development}
  • Send Assassins {In development}
  • Send Police {In development}

• Owner
32 minutes ago, Mr.Waste said:

You need an option to tp people to you. Not the other way around. Tp is only good if you need to go to them....  Also can you add more options to drop money bags? It can only go to one person but I want to do at least 5 people at once! / droppings person at once.
I really need tp people to you and the money bag drops(5) / goes on more than one person at a time. Thank You. Plz add this options very soon because a lot of people want this added.

One last thing why is this on the website if this is not planned? It says your working on it but you say it's not planned. The not very good if you detract what you said... Thank You for your time ! 🙂
Give Wanted Level {In development}

• Give RP {In development}
  • Give Never Wanted {In development}
  • Give Health {In development}
  • Give Armor {In development}
  • Give Vehicle {In development}
  • Attach to Player {In development}
  • Attach Clone {In development}
  • Attach Ped {In development}
  • Attach Vehicle {In development}
  • Attach 69 {In development}
  • Attach pig {In development}
  • Detach All {In development}
  • Animate Player {In development}
  • Unfreeze Player {In development}
  • Send Assassins {In development}
  • Send Police {In development}

It's stuff we are working to add but nothing that we guarantee.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know the TP player to me feature has been patched, but I might have been able to develop possible pseudocode for a  workaround that in theory should allow a user to tp a random player to them. Let me know if you'd like to see it and  I'll discuss it on discord in private so if its valid and feasible maverick cheats is the only place that knows the teleport secret. 

I spent 2 hours working on the pseudocode and have developed multiple different options for sections where problems could be present, other than that its basically a macro of current options.

Edited by JosephFL5
prevent another post

1 hour ago, JosephFL5 said:

I know the TP player to me feature has been patched, but I might have been able to develop possible pseudocode for a  workaround that in theory should allow a user to tp a random player to them. Let me know if you'd like to see it and  I'll discuss it on discord in private so if its valid and feasible maverick cheats is the only place that knows the teleport secret. 

I spent 2 hours working on the pseudocode and have developed multiple different options for sections where problems could be present, other than that its basically a macro of current options.

Update I have finished fixing anything that I thought was unclear. During this, I realized that the pseudocode I wrote for this is almost completely based off of other features the maverick client already uses, making me feel good about posting the Pseudocode here. 

Disclaimer: I have not looked at modified or tampered with anything made by maverick cheats. The only reason I am posting this is that having a baseline to start off of is a great boost when you're developing a program also I only wanted to post a file earlier because it is easier to read. Other than that let me know if you see any errors or want to discuss something you are unclear about.

Begin document:

Something I've been thinking about after reading this thread is a possible workaround for teleporting players to you. If it is possible to force nearby players to enter a vehicle, then why not have the user spawn standardized vehicle such as a deluxo or a motorbike or buggy to teleport the person to their present location?

##player to me teleport pseudocode

##JosephFL5 11/25/18

#selecting target

The user selects teleport to me option

Hack client prompts the user for the destination from preset and waypoint

Hack client spawns tp vehicle near the user

##some type of bike or buggy would be best

Hack client teleports user to grounded TP point

The user selects the target player

Hack client checks vehicle for unique vehicle class mod

If true: next

If false: prompt warning message w/ if else

If user selects no stop script

Else proceed

#retreving target

Hack client:

black screen the target player (no text)

removes noise from the target player

Disengage never wanted

Engage god-mode

Check user wanted if wanted clear the wanted  level

Engages god-mode on the target player

Give the target player wanted level

#teleporting to target

##This is the part I'm not sure about

Spawn on top of the target player

*god mode required*

Or

Hack client teleports user just far enough the left of the target player not to crush them

*no god mode needed*

Or

Hack client: For deluxo as standard vehicle

Engages fight mode

Teleports the user to the target player

Flies to the left to not crush the target player

Disengages flight mode

*no god-mode needed*

##resume retrieving target

Hack client:

Force the target player to enter tp vehicle

## Either through forced action or troll with a popup in the "black" screen reading press F to re-connect

Define wanted test loop      

Test wanted

wanted = true then

tp(location)

end

wanted = false then

*wait time? Repetitively running this loop without a wait time may cause lag.*

execute wanted loop

##maybe add some wait time here if it's needed or add a user function with a slide bar.

##possible trolling opportunity when using a waypoint consider using including give parachute loop

Destroy vehicle

Remove wanted for all (passengers and user)

##This order causes the user not to be wanted because the destroying the vehicle can give a wanted level.

force exit all (if no force exit exists "black" screen the player again with same, please press F message)

##If the user is using their personal vehicle the actions menu can remove the passenger

Remove god-mode for the target player

##Moving this line to below the destroy vehicle command makes target die of fall damage.

Remove the target player's lack of sound

Remove the target player's black screen

Remove the users god-mode      

Here's an idea: how about not only tweaks to vehicle performance, but appearance as well? For instance, things like being able to camber wheels, adjust ride height, add and remove body modifications, even swap wheels (say muscle to tuner, or even Benny's wheels on non Benny's cars), and things like that? There are many vehicles out there that can have some pretty interesting looks with some of these ideas, I'd say.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HotSwapFries said:

Here's an idea: how about not only tweaks to vehicle performance, but appearance as well? For instance, things like being able to camber wheels, adjust ride height, add and remove body modifications, even swap wheels (say muscle to tuner, or even Benny's wheels on non Benny's cars), and things like that? There are many vehicles out there that can have some pretty interesting looks with some of these ideas, I'd say.

I don't know sounds a little too obvious don't you think

• Thanks 1