GTA 5 [VIP] Feature Requests

50ShadesOfUs

On 12/13/2018 at 10:44 AM, 50ShadesOfUs said:

The problem is u needing to learn how to read

If you do have an answer to Anmol11's question, please give it. Or if the answer is available somewhere he can "read" it, do redirect him. If there's a more appropriate place he could ask his question, same thing, redirect him. Please.

I'm interested in getting the VIP and was just looking around the thread to gather more info and to see what features are "missing".

I'm mostly interested in the money loop and if it's indeed not working currently for any reason, I'd rather know that.

Seeing how I've posted I'll at least make a suggestion:

Being able to make car modifications on the go, and possibly beyond standard garage options.

For ex and like mentionned before, putting Benny's wheels on non-Benny's cars or using stock wheels on other vehicles than they belong to.

Having access to more colors than the ingame ones.

How is it going with new functions, I see lots of ideas, I like this client but we have like 10 greyed function that's never get online and so annoying when you get trolled hard from other clients that is stronger and have more functions... 

Edited by Cenimm

1. I'd like to see an option where you could hide or change your in-game name to hide your identity from other players.

2. I'd like to see an option to change your playermodel to an NPC model, such as police, pedestrian, alien, military, etc. to further hide your identity from other players.

It would be good to avoid reports from any players that decide they don't like what you're doing.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2018 at 6:03 AM, Cenimm said:

How is it going with new functions, I see lots of ideas, I like this client but we have like 10 greyed function that's never get online and so annoying when you get trolled hard from other clients that is stronger and have more functions... 

The greyed functions, as you call them, are features that are in developpement. Be patient and they'll be avaible later on.. Also, a client can be really strong ,but being detectable. Maverick prefers to offer safe options  instead of options you could get banned for.

Edited by Emirates

22 minutes ago, Cenimm said:

Maybe its strong on the safe side but if we are not geting any more futures atlest give us some more protection against other hackers, becuse in this current state i have some realy problems when someone gets in the session... 

Have you enabled all the protections? I do and haven't had any issues with other people.

Cage is no problem, just one tp and it's fine. But when they start to spawn stuff on you where ever they are and start to stick stuff on ju and lots of other stuff you have no chance any more... some times I need to change lobby 10 times just because of this guys and like yesterday I had to restart the games to fix all the things they did every thing they put on me was stuck even when I change lobby.. and then you look at this client that's only explode players I see some weakness here.. we have like explode player suicide player and kick player and all it do is the same just explode player I don't get it... we need MORE protections and MORE functions...

Edited by Cenimm