GTA 5 [VIP] Feature Requests

50ShadesOfUs

Hello

I suggested it a long time again and here a small rework.. 

The Vehicle settings get reset everytime you jump in a new vehicle and they dont remain if u go back to the old vehicle u weere in before.  It would be nice u have the option to save ur settings for the car or atleast keep the settings u have for all the cars.

Same for the Weopons. damage multiplyer and force look like to be reseted too if u switch gun. Also the bug that instant relaod doesnt function on rpg and not even in  vehicle.

And a Horn boost would be nice 🙂 gooooood old deluxo times ...

Edited by GiantZomb1e
  • Like 5

you should add

-giving other players rp loop or money loop (VIP) 

-Modded Vehicles (VIP)

-Put Players into bad sport lobbies (VIP)

-fix the TP (FREE ONE)

-Fix the wheather (VIP)

-Moeny drop other players and give them rank and guns and other stuff which is not finished (VIP)

• Like 2

On 12/31/2018 at 6:39 AM, why.nut said:

you should add

-giving other players rp loop or money loop (VIP) 

-Modded Vehicles (VIP)

-Put Players into bad sport lobbies (VIP)

-fix the TP (FREE ONE)

-Fix the wheather (VIP)

-Moeny drop other players and give them rank and guns and other stuff which is not finished (VIP)

Same things as why.nut said and also maybe an object spawner and also make it so that you can attach the money drop to an object.

• Like 2

ok After using this VIP menu for a little bit now these are my requests.

Toggle switch for Waypoint Teleoprting (Like in Free menu - so don't need to keep pressing it every time)

Allow us to add a custom list for teleporting OR Have a list of assets like Bunker, Office, Hanger etc

unlimited ammo working

A way to save the settings so they are set when I launch

A "Select All" tick box for the protections, or have them ON as default not off

money Drop on other players

Many thanks for your hard work.

Something I've seen on a lot of other menus is the ability to change your name, so if people do report you, it'll give Rockstar a false name. This would allow us to win more challenges (like the challenge to survive the highest height without dying) and not get reported by everyone in the session for it.  Sorda like a temp name. That would be AMAZING! Thank you guys for all that you do, as well. You guys are amazing & I love your menu. (Trying to butter you up...Did it work? xD Lmao.) Seriously tho, thanks a bunch! ❤️

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, klswheeler said:

Something I've seen on a lot of other menus is the ability to change your name, so if people do report you, it'll give Rockstar a false name. This would allow us to win more challenges (like the challenge to survive the highest height without dying) and not get reported by everyone in the session for it.  Sorda like a temp name. That would be AMAZING! Thank you guys for all that you do, as well. You guys are amazing & I love your menu. (Trying to butter you up...Did it work? xD Lmao.) Seriously tho, thanks a bunch! ❤️

❤️

• Owner
3 hours ago, klswheeler said:

3 hours ago, LMFUZZY said:

❤️

Changing your name affects nothing but the Player List Overlay.