GTA 5 [VIP] Feature Requests

50ShadesOfUs

It would be fabulous, to work again without hanging the application or the gta 5, to have unlimited bullets again, to be able to give money to players, to be able to kick other players, effectively remove weapons, to force them to stay still, voltic boost it will work again, I appreciate your effort and your tireless work, I hope that soon everything will work again as before, greetings !!

crash.jpg

On 1/27/2019 at 3:26 PM, galimberti said:

It would be fabulous, to work again without hanging the application or the gta 5, to have unlimited bullets again, to be able to give money to players, to be able to kick other players, effectively remove weapons, to force them to stay still, voltic boost it will work again, I appreciate your effort and your tireless work, I hope that soon everything will work again as before, greetings !!

crash.jpg

Hi I have already reported https://maverickcheats.eu/community/forum/12-launcher/ but if you could place your comments that will be great

On 1/19/2019 at 1:10 PM, Jameson420 said:

It would be neat to add a model changer, so I could become a cop model when I pretend to be a cop, also should add boats to the vehicle spawn menu, 🙂

They cant do that its a black listed model so when you spawn it in it deletes itself 

No-Idle-Kick option would be awesome, maybe even an option so it shows a Random Fake User Name

*Example: show (blahblah187) as your name when a random checks who's all in the lobby with them, while hiding your real username: (A Fatal Force)* (maybe using an alt char's name would make it a bit easier to script)

would help alot while in a public session trolling (so even if they were to realize who was doing it, it wouldn't make a difference), money dropping etc.  thanks for you're time

Edited by A_Fatal_Force
  • Like 1

Hopefully this is simple, it's not a new feature but just something to make another work better.

Have a softlock on the player chosen in the player section so the highlighted player remains highlighted. At the moment when other players join or leave the cursor stays in the same position, not on the same player..

eg
players 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
Choose player 5 of 8 for effect, player 2 leaves.....Highlighted player is now player 6 of 7, instead of remaining on player 5.

Hope that makes sense

• Like 1

If possible, it would be great if you could add key bindings into the client so it's a bit easier to find the hacks. Other than that, the mouse mobility in the menu great.
However, it is a bit of an inconvenience that whenever the mouse is in the menu, player/character movement is restricted/halted. Anyway to avoid that?

Fix money drop selection, when you highlight a player name in the menu, and someone joins the session, the highlight moves to another player, and can be frustrating, once you highlight a player it should stay on his/her name whether people join the session or not, also you should be able to highlight more then one name at a time, we should be able to give three people money at the same time or even the whole session if we choose too, giving money individually,  isnt fun.. 

Edited by minetrip3r
Misspelled
  • Like 3