GTA 5 [VIP] Feature Requests

50ShadesOfUs

• Supervisor
11 minutes ago, Lord_KoS_1st said:

I think, it will brilliant to add Merryweather - like hiring a group of mercenaries to gun down a player (specific player) and Merryweather will continue arriving until killing a player. !!!

On 1/4/2019 at 9:12 PM, Lord_KoS_1st said:

I think, it will brilliant to add Merryweather - like hiring a group of mercenaries to gun down a player (specific player) and Merryweather will continue arriving until killing a player. !!!

u dont have to keep spamming it

Maybe make it to where when you super mod a car and can make it go insanely fast that other people can drive it while it is modded like this. Also, could you maybe add some modded vehicles (cars that have windmills and objects attached, etc. Also maybe add a separate tab for spawning objects like ramps and windmills and stuff. This mod menu is absolutely amazing, and i think these things would make it that much better.

• 2 weeks later...

Possibly change where the uninject button is to where the menu design area is @ since since that makes a little more sense.

Edit: & add a auto mouse center when insert is pressed to easily find the mouse (finding it on a 4k monitor is aids)

Edited by realblink

On 2/26/2019 at 1:41 AM, minetrip3r said:

Fix money drop selection, when you highlight a player name in the menu, and someone joins the session, the highlight moves to another player, and can be frustrating, once you highlight a player it should stay on his/her name whether people join the session or not, also you should be able to highlight more then one name at a time, we should be able to give three people money at the same time or even the whole session if we choose too, giving money individually,  isnt fun.. 

yup I agree giving only money to 1 person at a time is boring and its only 2.5k I wish they made it like atleast 10k 20k or 50k it would be so much faster aswell

6 minutes ago, Rhino221 said:

yup I agree giving only money to 1 person at a time is boring and its only 2.5k I wish they made it like atleast 10k 20k or 50k it would be so much faster aswell

The game limits money bags to 2.5k. Also even if possible larger drops would be very risky for the player involved.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...