GTA 5 [VIP] Feature Requests

50ShadesOfUs

Have you guys not heard of checking other places here on the website to see if the cheat is offline or not? New updates break the menu from time to time, give it a week or so (probably) and it'll be back online. A feature request forum is NOT the place to ask for help

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

an option that hides your kills, for example you can grief in a jet and all it will say is "Player died." when you kill them, as if they were killed by an NPC and not a player. useful for avoiding reports because you're killing people and it shows your name in notifications and etc.

Not sure if the mechanics have changed to where you can't open and close doors of a vehicle, but that would be nice for vehicles like cargo trucks, the cargobob, and the titan like some menus used to allow you to do. Being able to modify specific modifications of a car would be nice, but I could see given all of the new variations that it would be a bit difficult. It would be at least nice to be able to save car configurations and name them like creating an instance of a lowrider with x color, y modifcations, and so on that you either found (like the pre-modded ones in certain missions) or ones you have customized yourself.

On 7/27/2019 at 5:59 PM, Boss12 said:

No, i can't unlock the colors on the cars in this menu, i pressed all the buttons that it says unlock and i didn't do anything.. can 

Can you show me in a picture what shoud i press? Please?

the VIP is paid not in the free one read the thread name 🙂