GTA 5 [VIP] Feature Requests

50ShadesOfUs

Model Changer:

• While not the best title, essentially the option to use any "model" in the game.
  • In essence all it really means is stuff like being able to be a dog, bird, npc models, etc. instead of your online character.

Outfit Saver / Editor:

• This feature would let you save your current outfit to one of your 20 outfit slots.
  • I know people have "glitched" outfits, like the paramedic from doomsday, or the cop outfit, so this would let you save those kinds of outfits without having to do some major exploit work around.

• Like 1

Name changer

Change player model - Change Wardrobe

Specific customization for your cars, spawned cars, other player cars

More moneybags per second, or more value

Protections against attached objects, game crash etc. " More protections in general "

A indicator which shows you blocked requests 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy here we go,
car door controller function, fixed spawn bodyguard function, car editor, weather changer (client), time changer(client), anti report, taxidriver (drive to waypoint like a taxi), unlock all paints (including special paint)

Edited by 2xxj8
more content needed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I've been using Maverick for about a year now, and have noticed some aspects that are missing.

Recovery options:

• Larger quantities of money for stealth deposit (I've noticed that gta is limiting it to 2.5M a session, so i'm not sure if this is possible?)
  • Set level (allows you to specify a level, rather than having to give yourself loads of RP to get to it)

Vehicle options:

• It appears that the "max upgrade" option is broken

- Possibly a tunables menu (clientside snow??)

Honestly, what you guys are doing is awesome, most other menu's i've used got DMCAd within a few months of launching, meaning I wasted money. But this one has been going for ages, and looks to have an active community.

Any chance we could get better recovery options? like be able to do money drops for multiple people, Modded Clothing, Import modded vehicles, Remove Peds and shit off character, Set global weather for everyone not just one at a time, Horn Boost for cars, Just giving idea on making menu better, Thank You.