GTA 5 [VIP] Feature Requests

50ShadesOfUs

• Supervisor
9 hours ago, Nightvid said:

i would request infinite HWID resets. i have 3 devices and play on all of them(not at once) but when i am trying to reset it it says i have none left.

The point of hwid lock is to prevent multi device usage, if we give infinite hwid resets, whats the point of implementing the system

Hi i have Q about HWID i have 2 computers one is station computers  and the other is gaming laptop.

i use my  laptop when i'm at my gf house and station when i'm at my own home. today i want to play GTA at my laptop (first time) and when i start Maverickcheat is tell me that the HWID not match.

do i have to reset it ?  and if i reset it, when i go back home and start playing on my station computer do have i reset it again ? will HWID save both of my pc ? or everytime i chang pc i have to reset ?

I only have 3 reset 😞 

What happen if the HWID reset runout ? i will stuck on my laptop or pc at the last reset point ?  Please don't tell me i have to rebuy vip option again... if that so what is the meaning of lifetime option >->

Do u have multi HWID save option ? i know lots out there have more than one pc ? 

like make it IMPASSIBLE to login 2 device at same time and only work with if one of device it login the other will not be enable to log in.

On 10/20/2018 at 2:27 PM, 50ShadesOfUs said:

We are collecting ideas on how we can improve the VIP menu, we will only consider popular/ heavily requested and reasonable suggestions... 

Currently planned:

ESP
Configs & keybinds
Model changer
Stat changer
Remote model changer

Silent Aim or Aimbot?

@Splitx12 and @50ShadesOfUs.

The menu are outdated.

Some features dosent work as:

- Vehicle Gun

- Kick player (Remove explosion(do so IT actually kicks someone out of session))

Ive got some features which are getting essentiel in mods, and i would prefer u add Soon as possible:

- Outfit changer/model changer

- Car mod menu (Change engine, lights etc)

- Show players info (ip and port, if they are using mods too and stuff)

- Name and ip spoofer (Change name, and protect ip from other modders)

Hope u see this post.

Greets Muggemanden.

Edited by Muggeren

• Administrator
52 minutes ago, Muggeren said:

@Splitx12 and @50ShadesOfUs.

The menu are outdated.

Some features dosent work as:

- Vehicle Gun

- Kick player (Remove explosion(do so IT actually kicks someone out of session))

Ive got some features which are getting essentiel in mods, and i would prefer u add Soon as possible:

- Outfit changer/model changer

- Car mod menu (Change engine, lights etc)

- Show players info (ip and port, if they are using mods too and stuff)

- Name and ip spoofer (Change name, and protect ip from other modders)

Hope u see this post.

Greets Muggemanden.

Firstly, please do not ping staffs, we check all the forums regularly. Secondly report bugs here: https://maverickcheats.net/community/forum/23-bug-reports/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey

Are there any plans to make the menu fully supports Epic Games version of GTA5?
I can use some features, but others when I click on them either nothing happens or the game crash such as giving my self RP or the money loop stops working all of a sudden. I don't know if it should fully work with Epic Games by now and its a bug or its still under development.

I appreciate your efforts.
Thanks in advance

• Administrator
1 hour ago, ibraidmychesthair said:

Hey

Are there any plans to make the menu fully supports Epic Games version of GTA5?
I can use some features, but others when I click on them either nothing happens or the game crash such as giving my self RP or the money loop stops working all of a sudden. I don't know if it should fully work with Epic Games by now and its a bug or its still under development.

I appreciate your efforts.
Thanks in advance

It's not just the epic games version, the menu is just bugged.

• Like 1

hey guys better protektion against modders woud be nice and maybe a gamertag hider or something like that becasue when im going arround even when i got all the protektion on i still can get kicked to desktop or blackscreend by other modders and it woud be really awsome if we can get a player moddel changer for modder and other users when u play with your buddys that you can make the heist as a group of chimps or dogs or eaven follow arround ppl without them see your real gamertag and report you i know ther is the "report youself " protektion but it still woud be cool to change the gt 

• Like 2