GTA 5 [VIP] Feature Requests

50ShadesOfUs

On 6/12/2020 at 5:11 PM, Tango4008 said:

hey guys better protektion against modders woud be nice and maybe a gamertag hider or something like that becasue when im going arround even when i got all the protektion on i still can get kicked to desktop or blackscreend by other modders and it woud be really awsome if we can get a player moddel changer for modder and other users when u play with your buddys that you can make the heist as a group of chimps or dogs or eaven follow arround ppl without them see your real gamertag and report you i know ther is the "report youself " protektion but it still woud be cool to change the gt 

+1

Edited by GucciGunBall
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 1:31 PM, GucciGunBall said:

+1

+1

In addition, other modders stick other stuff to me/us like train or alien space ship and trees and I cant do anything about it. The only option is to restart the game or switch from online to story mode which is super annoying.
Hopefully we get to see some new promising updates soon

• Administrator
4 hours ago, BMWFIRE said:

guys fix the bugs! i just bought it and its bugging other players and me included riding a car it doesnt start up with hack on plus teleporting and car spawning always mess up and dont work can anyone help

We are aware of the bugs. However the developer is focusing on getting CS:GO ready.

• Sad 1

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, AlwiAdibN said:

Dear Maverick Dev, 

Please, add feature money stealth up to $10.000.000 per second, I need it 😞 

I miss that feature like 1-2 years ago.

Probably never going to happen. Update 1.5 increased the risk of money and making it possible to add that much would be almost guaranteed a ban instantly.

An obvious one but out of all honesty I'd just love to be able to use the RP Loop/Rank Set again. Another nice thing would be to be able to just unlock all items (Example: Mission Based Clothing, MK2 Upgrades, Weaponized Vehicle Upgrades [Armor, Guns, Etc.], I'm sure you get the jist of all that I'm referring to here.) That's just my thoughts though. I'm sure whatever gets put in will be great in the end. Keep up the good work you guys!

It's good that they came back, they were missed, but to be honest, there are a lot of things that either don't work or are wrong ... I think they are working to make everything work well, like when they started that all the options they had, worked 100%, I am seeing that there are many mods and with many more options, it would be good if you can incorporate them, greetings ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 3:01 PM, Blank_ said:

Our system is meant to be a legitimate cheat, not a malicious one. 

yeah the idea of a non malicious menu is a good one. personally i dont have the cheats that ruin the experience for other players because i'm not a child. in fact, i do the job that rockstar should be doing and try to keep everyone friendly and happy on a server and only decide to step in, when their is a griefer or an evil modder. so the prospect of adding the ability to see their IP address, is a childish one that takes things too far

• Administrator
9 hours ago, SeaBiscuit321 said:

Seems cool but also seems hard to input 

Theoretically it could be possible, however it would be very long winded and pointless. It would require spawning a vehicle on their location, despawning their vehicle at the exact same time and teleporting them to the spawned vehicle.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Memorable said:

I remember back in the old days when Maverick only had free gta 5 hacks, you could teleport from checkpoint to checkpoint like in a race and win in 3 seconds. Idk how detectable and smart it would be to add that but I had sooo much fun using it before

We are focusing on battleye cheats right now. Also, I doubt that would be added however you can just increase your speed stats/fly mode.