GTA 5 [VIP] Feature Requests

50ShadesOfUs

On 10/21/2020 at 2:48 AM, madguile said:

It would be great if we can spawn arena war vehicule and fully uppgrade it from the mod menu, I saw that from another player, I don't know the mod menu's name ! 

You should be able to do that already. Assuming an arena war vehicle is a natural vehicle spawn outside of the arena workshop/ online store. Though I will admit I haven't played GTA5 in a long time because I'm bored of it and waiting for new DLC, so I can't remember is that is possible or not

• Administrator
23 hours ago, Cookie_Crunch said:

You should be able to do that already. Assuming an arena war vehicle is a natural vehicle spawn outside of the arena workshop/ online store. Though I will admit I haven't played GTA5 in a long time because I'm bored of it and waiting for new DLC, so I can't remember is that is possible or not

You can not spawn vehicles post update 1.5. 

• Administrator
23 hours ago, Cookie_Crunch said:

You able to add a money gun or something? You could just shoot 5k rounds at a wall or on the floor with a minigun and if you are dropping $2500 money bag then you get $12.5m in 10 minutes. Makes dropping for friends a lot easier

I’m not sure that is possible. Also the reason why we only allow 2.5k bags and money drop to 1 person. The more we add and the more people we allow the ban risk exponentially increases. 

I'll hereby mention some stuff 🙂
- Bring back the No Clip option (I saw it working the day before I bought VIP, sadly it's greyed out)
- Ability to refresh the user list manually (and see users in my crew if possible)
- As a person is selected, and the list refreshes, the selected person tends to change (thus also the active effect)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
22 minutes ago, Phantom420 said:

so you guys arent planning on adding more features to this cheat? and how is the invite only working atm?

I don't know any definite answers about adding features to the cheat. And for invite only you need to open a ticket and select the ID Verification department.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, bunny1997 said:

I wish to see a feature that player can noclip through walls so I can access the place without required tools.

Also wish to see whether players in lobby have cheat or not. I noticed this was a thing before Maverick was free for all

Maverick VIP is only free until Sunday.