GTA 5 [VIP] Feature Requests

50ShadesOfUs

- Add the Itali RSX, please... I saw the Fast and the Furious 7, my crippling psuedorealistic action movie walrus fetish   y e a r n s   f o r   i t

- Please fix Off The Radar, it's been broken for months 😧

- Add Ghost Organization, like Off The Radar, but for Ghost Organization

- Add options to spawn in pedestrians and game objects (such as ramps and airport bag carriers, the ones with broken physics that fly when you hit them with a Rhino)

Just my suggestions, thank you guys for keeping this running for as long as you have, I can't imagine playing GTA V without Mav! ❤️

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
13 hours ago, Clout._. said:

Ive had maverick for a few years. excellent menu but why were all the features taken off from years ago? 

Like what? As far as I am aware, there have been no features taken off the VIP menu.

On 1/12/2021 at 4:00 AM, JedH said:

Like what? As far as I am aware, there have been no features taken off the VIP menu.

well alot of the trolling features were removed. better money drop options. there was weather control. more tp spots. there were a ew more options for my player options.  I had the premium menu when it was 50$ 

• 2 weeks later...

mates!!! I have a Question!!!! first! i am a newbe about maverick vip.

how many times a month is to change HWID reset??? because i have a computer and gaming laptop when i use at outside. 

i did it much... 😞😞 i play the gta5 without the maverick launcher.... do i have to wait???? i would like to know it is decided.

tell me mates!!~~ and sorry about my English skill... because i am not a english man haha;;

image.thumb.png.a71b2b9339bf2694a608a83ff507d6b0.png

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2021 at 11:00 AM, JedH said:

He means that the Maverick Cheat had some different functions than the one it does today. I still remember when you could switch on today's "Force Throws Cars" (then Amrageddon) without affecting the players' cars or your own, as long as you are sitting in them. As far as I know, this function had a much larger area to influence. Back then, this mod had a gray look. I mean, there was also a function to blow up all NPC cars, but I don't remember exactly which functions were there and which were not. Well, I don't know all the functions from back then, but it was somehow different. As far as I know it was possible to create a new nickname at that time and more. There were also some model effects. You could stick to a player XD. I also believe that it was possible to switch off the electricity and the lighting on the map, but as I said I don't know the entire range of functions from back then.

On 3/25/2021 at 10:18 AM, mrlit said:

is it possible to impersonate someone else in game so that i can avoid reports, ive never been banned using this but it would be nice if they thought someone else was modding

So I already mentioned the function in the suggestion forum. So that you can get false identities and change your name at GTA Online. The problem is that suggesting a new function is easier than programming the one you want. Especially because MaverickCheats is not allowed to use public code and cannot orient itself to it. Public code is dangerous.

19 hours ago, Shmole said:

Money hack?

Money Hack is available in the MaverickCheat. To do this, the safe mode must be deactivated. But be careful: cheating money is very, very insecure. That's why you shouldn't cheat money. However, since I don't use the Money Cheat, I can't say whether it works or not.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Hunajan kerääjä said:

ip spoofer

Hello. Since this function is not yet available, I recommend that you use a VPN while using GTA 5. A free VPN is also possible but unfortunately often have limitations in terms of speed and data volume.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...