CSGO [PAID] Installation and Details

Scoob

okay i have footage so with the footage it will either say what it did or it will just crash and what happened was i choosing to enable aim assistance for the m4a1-s and i was choosing the settings for the gun like smoothing and stuff like that and then it said something like m4a1-s not found and then it just crashed but other times it wont say that and just crash out of random

Edited by Nitr0

12 hours ago, Nitr0 said:

okay i have footage so with the footage it will either say what it did or it will just crash and what happened was i choosing to enable aim assistance for the m4a1-s and i was choosing the settings for the gun like smoothing and stuff like that and then it said something like m4a1-s not found and then it just crashed but other times it wont say that and just crash out of random

2019-01-13 19-16-12.flv

Same things happen to me.. When I change weapon, when I change team, or right after I buy using F3 (I have to set everything for all weapons to not crash)

• Owner
16 minutes ago, ramb0k1ng said:

Brother @CrispyCheats could you help me? I'm thinking about buying the VIP version but I'm trying the FREE version and see the error that throws me when starting the CSGO

csgo error.png

Bug Reports

https://maverickcheats.eu/community/forum/23-bug-report/

Include, Logs, Details, Errors, Recordings, Pictures or whatever details you have.

• Like 1