How much lifetime is?

anonypt

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 8:38 AM, anonypt said:

im interested on buying cs go timelife.... but the thing is how much its going to last? cause i buyed gta5 lifetime and after a few months the accounts got restarted and i lost my lifetime cheat... 

You should have sought help from administrators to solve your problem.

I've been a GTA VIP for a long time and I don't regret it.

• 1 month later...

Life time usually varies. Sometimes they are on sale, sometimes they aren't. I bought CSGO and GTA life time, when they were around, 20-30$? That was maybe 2 years back or so. You just have to keep an eye out for sales.

• 2 weeks later...

https://maverickcheats.net/community/store/product/3-csgo-lifetime/

So as far as I know, VIP lifelong access really remains available and accessible for a lifetime. Should it ever happen that a reset actually occurs, then the support can provide a remedy. There should also be a confirmation of payment. You can also state these there. I myself have VIP access to the GTA 5 Cheat and I don't regret it. $ 15 is not a lot and perfectly fine as a price. You can test the VIP access to the Counter Strike Cheat for a day. Simply activate, start the Maverick client, log in, activate the cheat and you're done.

Edited by GoodUser

• 2 months later...