Question after long time gone

InvalidSpice

Hey, I used to use this website for cheats for GTA Online, sometime around the doomsday update (2017 or 2018 i think) and i remember it used to be completely free. Is there still a free version, or maybe a limited version that is not as good but free? Or is it only paid now?

Thank you so much for the help, and to the developers, actually thank you for making a great program, which actually isn't a scam ( because there  are MANY out there lmao)

• 2 months later...

Hi,

the free cheat needs an update and according to user statements it should only be limited in story mode and usable in online mode. As soon as the cheat has received another update, it can be used again without restrictions. So I would wait to use the free cheat in online mode.

Please note: Generating money and changing the level is risky and is not recommended on my part.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrlit said:

is the paid one undetected rn? ive notice quite a few of the cheats dont work rn, rockstar either changed the memory locations or added the counter like they did to wanted level.

Yes, the paid cheat and the free cheat are undetected. However, some functions are switched off by default. This is due to the safe mode. This ensures that functions that have a high risk are switched off / made unusable. So if you deactivate the safe mode, you can also use high-risk functions such as money and XP.

Edited: Note, however, that switching off safe mode and using the functions of the functions deactivated in safe mode is at your own risk.

Edited by GoodUser
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, GoodUser said:

Yes, the paid cheat and the free cheat are undetected. However, some functions are switched off by default. This is due to the safe mode. This ensures that functions that have a high risk are switched off / made unusable. So if you deactivate the safe mode, you can also use high-risk functions such as money and XP.

Edited: Note, however, that switching off safe mode and using the functions of the functions deactivated in safe mode is at your own risk.

Oh I know about safe mode what I'm talking about is off radar, never wanted (and the wanted slider), and a couple other cheats don't work at all. I actually installed this menu again after my own custom menu stopped working and I was kinda hoping those things worked in this menu (which they don't).

Honestly I was just wondering if the old methods of using these non-functional cheats is now detected and could possible result in a ban or not.

Edit: I can't spell

Edited by mrlit
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, mrlit said:

Oh I know about safe mode what I'm talking about is off radar, never wanted (and the wanted slider), and a couple other cheats don't work at all. I actually installed this menu again after my own custom menu stopped working and I was kinda hoping those things worked in this menu (which they don't).

Honestly I was just wondering if the old methods of using these non-functional cheats is now detected and could possible result in a ban or not.

Edit: I can't spell

Yes, so it may be that the developers have deactivated some functions in order to maintain them. The Custom Menu should be replaced with the Official Menu. An example: no wanted level does not work either. I tested it myself. If the MaverickCheat had been discovered, there would be exactly two things that would happen:

1. There would be a great wave of bans. Dozens of players would be banned.

2. Should point one happen, then the players would write banning messages in here and reporting.

If even a ban report is written that actually came about, despite Safe Mode, then the developers will fix it. Then everyone is safe from R * Anti-Cheat again. If this happens to MaverickCheat, the status page will report in detail that the cheat has been detected. Then it would be patched and everything would be fine again.

The development team will notice one hundred percent when your cheat is found. However, bans actually only happen if:

1. Money is cheated

2. Ranks are changed

3. Crash the lobby

4. Telling everyone that you are a modder

5. Giving people money; that is one of the most common causes.

6. People are unnecessarily killed and embarrassed, clones are created, put in cages, etc.

7. used the cheat very conspicuously. For example, you have God mode switched on and get bazookas several times and one shot from the orbital cannon.

8.Using your power too much (player kicked / banned)

As long as you are not harassing or influencing players in any way, no player will complain. If you give them a reason, of course, then there are complaints at R * and if these occur more often, then a ban can also occur.

If some functions were detected, then you would be banned if you were to use them. However, since you have not been banned, you do not have to worry about it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GoodUser said:

Yes, so it may be that the developers have deactivated some functions in order to maintain them. The Custom Menu should be replaced with the Official Menu. An example: no wanted level does not work either. I tested it myself. If the MaverickCheat had been discovered, there would be exactly two things that would happen:

2. Should point one happen, then the players would write banning messages in here and reporting.

If even a ban report is written that actually came about, despite Safe Mode, then the developers will fix it. Then everyone is safe from R * Anti-Cheat again. If this happens to MaverickCheat, the status page will report in detail that the cheat has been detected. Then it would be patched and everything would be fine again.

The development team will notice one hundred percent when your cheat is found. However, bans actually only happen if:

1. Money is cheated

2. Ranks are changed

3. Crash the lobby

6. People are unnecessarily killed and embarrassed, clones are created, put in cages, etc.

7. used the cheat very conspicuously. For example, you have God mode switched on and get bazookas several times and one shot from the orbital cannon.

As long as you are not harassing or influencing players in any way, no player will complain. If you give them a reason, of course, then there are complaints at R * and if these occur more often, then a ban can also occur.

If some functions were detected, then you would be banned if you were to use them. However, since you have not been banned, you do not have to worry about it.

By custom menu i mean i coded the whole thing myself other then that u seemed to have understood what i said, tho maybe not as knowledgeable, in any case thx for answering.

Edit; I'm not trying to be a dick or call u stupid or anything, my knowledge in this field is just rather advanced and the answer i was looking for was allot more technical then the one u likely could provide

Edited by mrlit
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, mrlit said:

By custom menu i mean i coded the whole thing myself other then that u seemed to have understood what i said, tho maybe not as knowledgeable, in any case thx for answering.

Edit; I'm not trying to be a dick or call u stupid or anything, my knowledge in this field is just rather advanced and the answer i was looking for was allot more technical then the one u likely could provide

I think you're right. I'm actually not as tech-savvy as you are. Well, I'm just a customer trying to help other customers.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GoodUser said:

I think you're right. I'm actually not as tech-savvy as you are. Well, I'm just a customer trying to help other customers.

thanks for trying to help, even if in the end ur weren't able to its nice that u tried

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2021 at 1:11 PM, GoodUser said:

1. Money is cheated

2. Ranks are changed

3. Crash the lobby

About the money, is there a safe way that we can cheat the money out? i'm planning to buy VIP for the money cheat for my account

9 hours ago, NashPrd said:

About the money, is there a safe way that we can cheat the money out? i'm planning to buy VIP for the money cheat for my account

The 2.5K Moneydrop and Stealth Money are generally the most risky methods there are. That's why I put another idea into practice with a friend who was only recently unbanned in GTA Online.

So I and a friend of mine did an action today that may work without being banned. We did the following:

My buddy filled his garage with free cars, which are cars that cost $ 0. Of course, you can also use any other vehicle that you can buy in the GTA Online Internet, but if you prefer not to invest money, you can also take free cars. He then had these delivered by the mechanic at LS Customs and I just had to get in and activate "Maximum Upgrade". So my friend had a car that was worth an average of $ 115,000 and could be sold directly to LS Customs. Cars stolen from the street can only be sold every ~ 45-60 minutes. There was a slightly larger limit on the number of self-bought cars, making it possible to generate more than two million dollars.

And if any of you intend to do this, I can only say that it is unfortunately not possible to cheat cars and drive them into the garage. The best thing to do is to sell them directly. We noticed that all the cars that I upgraded with Maverick unfortunately reset themselves after a while or are reset when you return to GTA Online. Of course, only the upgrade of the cars was affected. The cars themselves remained in the garage, of course.

If you upgrade a car with the cheat, you must not be in the workshop or in the car while the upgraded car is sold. Should you still be there, the seller will not get the money, but you, and that would of course not be nice. So if you upgrade with cheat, please stay outside of this transaction.

I don't know if this method is safe, so I cannot accept liability for this method. Money is always difficult.

• 1 month later...