WH IS Laggy

Noffe

Looks like the Wh dosen´t update as fast as it shoud, looks like the boxes is 3 fps and my game is 150+Fps. Use this cheat for a long time. Have never seen this happend before. Have really try´d everything now

ANY TIPS TO FIX THE ISSUSE??

• 1 month later...

Well, a large problem might be your PC specs. If not definitely lower your render resolution because this can HEAVILY affect your games performance especially when running an external cheat. I usually use 80-100% render resolution with no issues, if this does not work try and lower your graphics settings.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Owner
4 hours ago, NamesMatter said:

I had the same problem, here's the fix that worked for me, lower your render resolution.  Depending how low it is, it effects the FPS of the boxes. Mine capped out at 32 so anything below 80% didn't improve it beyond that. 

Hello, I believe the default Limit is 30. You can increase this in the Cheat Menu under Config.

Hello, I believe the default Limit is 30. You can increase this in the Cheat Menu under Config.

I do not see what your talking about. If you mean the "Performance" section in the in game menu, where you can limit RPS/FPS. That doesn't increase the FPS just limits it, as the name states. I don't believe that is what your were referencing, but it's the only thing that involves FPS in the menu. I also don't see anything in the settings that says "Config" nor in the launcher it-self. The only other thing I could think of would be a config text or ini file, in the folder that I have the launcher in, but there isn't one. So unless you are suppose to manually make one, I don't see a way to change the default FPS of the boxes.  

• 2 years later...