Status Definitions

Pending = We have not yet reviewed the report.

Unconfirmed = We have acknowledged the submission but have not yet confirmed whether or not the bug exists.

Confirmed = We've reviewed the bug report and found the source of the error. Fix imminent.

Fixed = The issue has been fixed and/or implemented and should be pushed live shortly if it hasn't been already.

Closed = Reports that we cannot reproduce or need more information. In this case just add a comment and we will review it again.

My CSGO Crashed

Anonymouse69

So IDK if I'm putting this in the right place or not but basically what happened in this video is I opened your engine clicked launch, booted up the game, messed with some settings, played a full game of arms race, and it crashes immediately kicking me out of csgo with no error code or anything. I know you have lives of your own but I've read similar things like this going back about 2 years. I've tried playing without the software and it runs just fine but even when i try to use things I know worked before without issue (other than some lag spikes), it still crashes. is this only a problem with the free version or is there a way to keep this from happening? also I have loved these cheats so far and LOVE the skin changer, but the knife changer doesn't work and it doesn't like to keep your config. (there is a filmora watermark on the video because it's the only editting software i have and your site only allows 48.83 MB videos)

• Like 1

Report Bug

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.