Status Definitions

Pending = We have not yet reviewed the report.

Unconfirmed = We have acknowledged the submission but have not yet confirmed whether or not the bug exists.

Confirmed = We've reviewed the bug report and found the source of the error. Fix imminent.

Fixed = The issue has been fixed and/or implemented and should be pushed live shortly if it hasn't been already.

Closed = Reports that we cannot reproduce or need more information. In this case just add a comment and we will review it again.

CS:GO Paid BUGS [REPOST]

Dingowz

-  Enabling Chams  will cause whole game to crash instantly after closing menu

- Auto Chrouch is crouching no matter what. It's just infinite crouch.

- I don't know how does Visualise Backtrack work but I don't see any difference if ON/OFF *(actually I think it's broken)

- the Line feature is somehow broken and it's not working

- ESP Outline doesen't seem to do anything (IDK what it should do.)

- Grenades aren't showing and neither is World C4

- The Armor feature is working properly but the "number" option is not showing anything 

- Knifes and knife skins aren't working in SkinChanger tab

- No Sky is only working on some maps *(It's working on majority of them, but maps like Nuke or Cache [I think it was Cache] are just not working)

- Reveal Ranks cheat crashes the whole game once you press tab *(while enabled)

- The Auto Accept feature seems to be broken either ( I assume that it's an automatic acceptance of a competetive match)

- At first I was confused what does Grenade Informer do but I find out that it's more like Grenade Trajectory or Grenade Line/Orbit

(just my opinion)

- And lastly I tried to create and save my config. 1st time it CRASHED the game and 2nd time when I loaded config my "slider" settings was gone

+ More to CONFIGS. If you try to save config just few of settings actually loads as saved. I mean if you select skins in SkinChanger or perfectly set-up 

Aim Assistance, theese skins and Aim Assist settings will not load once you load the config. This is very annoying and I hope you will fix it asap.

My THREE biggest wishes are to fix: CONFIGS, CHAMS and REVEAL RANKS

• Like 2

Report Bug

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.