50ShadesOfUs

GTA 5 [VIP] Feature Requests

6 minutes ago, FazerFox said:

This menu needs more options. it also needs protection options from other modders, and a way to kick or maybe crash other modders games.

+1 agree.

• Like 1

i would request infinite HWID resets. i have 3 devices and play on all of them(not at once) but when i am trying to reset it it says i have none left.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nightvid said:

i would request infinite HWID resets. i have 3 devices and play on all of them(not at once) but when i am trying to reset it it says i have none left.

The point of hwid lock is to prevent multi device usage, if we give infinite hwid resets, whats the point of implementing the system

hi bullet damage is bugged, i noticet it affect all in some radius not only me. If i play heist and i set bullet damage 100+ my team get one shoot from NPC. Is there a way how to fix it ?

2 hours ago, aryastark1994 said:

hi bullet damage is bugged, i noticet it affect all in some radius not only me. If i play heist and i set bullet damage 100+ my team get one shoot from NPC. Is there a way how to fix it ?

Nope, use 1 hit gun instead

what nope its bugged lol. Imagine that u use GOD MODE and it affect all in ur radius. Whats is point of use it then when u cant kill others...And one hit gun... i tried it but it dont kill with one hit...

Hi i have Q about HWID i have 2 computers one is station computers  and the other is gaming laptop.

i use my  laptop when i'm at my gf house and station when i'm at my own home. today i want to play GTA at my laptop (first time) and when i start Maverickcheat is tell me that the HWID not match.

do i have to reset it ?  and if i reset it, when i go back home and start playing on my station computer do have i reset it again ? will HWID save both of my pc ? or everytime i chang pc i have to reset ?

I only have 3 reset 😞 

What happen if the HWID reset runout ? i will stuck on my laptop or pc at the last reset point ?  Please don't tell me i have to rebuy vip option again... if that so what is the meaning of lifetime option >->

Do u have multi HWID save option ? i know lots out there have more than one pc ? 

like make it IMPASSIBLE to login 2 device at same time and only work with if one of device it login the other will not be enable to log in.

On 10/20/2018 at 2:27 PM, 50ShadesOfUs said:

We are collecting ideas on how we can improve the VIP menu, we will only consider popular/ heavily requested and reasonable suggestions... 

Currently planned:

ESP
Configs & keybinds
Model changer
Stat changer
Remote model changer

Silent Aim or Aimbot?

i don't know how good it will be, but i suggest aimbot there are some people who are looking for just that to annoy other players or make it easy on missions, i dont know if a good firewall can be created for this thing but i just suggest

Posted (edited)

@Splitx12 and @50ShadesOfUs.

The menu are outdated.

Some features dosent work as:

- Vehicle Gun

- Kick player (Remove explosion(do so IT actually kicks someone out of session))

Ive got some features which are getting essentiel in mods, and i would prefer u add Soon as possible:

- Outfit changer/model changer

- Car mod menu (Change engine, lights etc)

- Show players info (ip and port, if they are using mods too and stuff)

- Name and ip spoofer (Change name, and protect ip from other modders)

Hope u see this post.

Greets Muggemanden.

Edited by Muggeren

52 minutes ago, Muggeren said:

@Splitx12 and @50ShadesOfUs.

The menu are outdated.

Some features dosent work as:

- Vehicle Gun

- Kick player (Remove explosion(do so IT actually kicks someone out of session))

Ive got some features which are getting essentiel in mods, and i would prefer u add Soon as possible:

- Outfit changer/model changer

- Car mod menu (Change engine, lights etc)

- Show players info (ip and port, if they are using mods too and stuff)

- Name and ip spoofer (Change name, and protect ip from other modders)

Hope u see this post.

Greets Muggemanden.

Firstly, please do not ping staffs, we check all the forums regularly. Secondly report bugs here: https://maverickcheats.net/community/forum/23-bug-reports/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blobvis2 said:

fix teleport to nearby car it does noting right now and teleport to car also does not work.

Please use the bug report feature.

Could you add a search feature to the vehicle spawner? If you're looking for a specific car, it'd be nice to be able to search for "Deluxo" instead of searching through the Coupe, Sedan, Sports, Sports Classic, etc catagories.